Shattered Empire: In the Shadows of the Dragon Mountains
Warlord of the Dragon
1. What clan does your character belong to?
2. What family does your character belong to?
3. Is your character a bushi, a shugenja, or a courtier?
4. How would others describe your character’s appearance?
Long black hair that is usually in a ponytail. Hard demeanor. Usually in light armor. When he does walk around in a kimono, it is black with many green dragons on it. He has a chest tattoo of a dragon.
5. What is your character’s primary motivation?
To crush the enemies of my lord and the dragon.
6. Who is the person your character trusts most in the world?
He trusts his father the most.
7. What is your character’s greatest strength and weakness?
His driving determination and his ability to know the battlefield and command men is his greatest strength, but he does like the forceful approach more than finesse. He also likes to unwind.
8. What does your character think of Bushido?
He feels highly about Courage, Duty, Honor, and Sincerity. Honesty is malleable. Courtesy is annoying and Compassion is only for those that do their Duty.
9. What is your character’s opinion of his clan?
He is highly devoted to the clan but feels that sometimes the clan does not act decisively enough.
10. Is your character married?
11. Does your character have any prejudices?
12. To whom does your character owe the most loyalty?
He serves Togashi Hikaru, but that is a new posting thus he doesn’t know her well enough to be fully loyal to her. Most loyal he is to the Mirumoto Clan Daimyo since he knows him better. Through loyalty to him, he is loyal to the clan and Hitomi.
13. What are your character’s favorite and least favorite things?
He is proud of the ancestral blades he carries.
14. Does your character have any recurring mannerisms?
He tries to portray power in everything he does. If handshakes were a thing in Rokugan then he would be the one doing the crushing handshake.
15. What about your character’s emotions?
Anger is most likely what will come through first.
16. How would your character handle a subordinate’s improper behavior?
It would depend on the offense. Minor offenses of his soldiers would be dismissed as boys being boys, but anything with the potential of making him look incompetent, but he punished harshly.
17. How would your character’s parents describe him?
His father is very proud of his accomplishments but doesn’t really show it. His mother is dead and died early in his childhood.
18. What is your character’s highest ambition?
He is very ambitious and would aspire to Clan Champion if he could.
19. How religious is your character?
Not very religious, but he will pray before battle.
20. How will your character die?
With a sword in his hand leading a charge across a battlefield.