Shattered Empire: In the Shadows of the Dragon Mountains
1. What clan does your character belong to?
2. What family does your character belong to?
3. Is your character a bushi, a shugenja, or a courtier?
4. How would others describe your character’s appearance?
Serene and proper while she does not show the arrogance typical of the Phoenix Clan she does dress properly no matter the occasion.
5. What is your character’s primary motivation?
The restoration of her Ansestor’s honor by recovering the lost scroll and furthering the knowledge of the Shugenja.
6. Who is the person your character trusts most in the world?
The Master of the Void of the Phoenix Clan
7. What is your character’s greatest strength and weakness?
Her strength is her connection to the Void where her weakness also is there as it will make her less inclined toward violence.
8. What does your character think of Bushido?
She follows the tenets of Bushido easily and she believes that they are the correct way to conduct ones self in life.
9. What is your character’s opinion of his clan?
That in the last great battles they suffered a great blow both in ranks and in honor, while some of the honor with the sacrifices made at the end. With time and diligence the Clan will be great again.
10. Is your character married?
No, she is unmarried her family is open for marriage of alliance.
11. Does your character have any prejudices?
Before the Second Day of Thunder she held her Clans prejudices now she does not care to deal with those who turn away knowledge.
12. To whom does your character owe the most loyalty?
The Void Master of the Phoenix Clan
13. What are your character’s favorite and least favorite things?
Her favorite thing is learning new spells and knowledge; her least favorite thing is burnt rice
14. Does your character have any recurring mannerisms?
She will reach for her scroll pouch and touch each scroll confirming its presence at times of conflict.
15. What about your character’s emotions?
When pushed into situations she will be most likely to show emotions when children no matter the cast are being harmed she will show anger and when there has been disgust ion of knowledge or shrines there will be sadness followed by anger to find those responsible.
16. How would your character handle a subordinate’s improper behavior?
The punishment would be based of the action and the rank of the offending individual due to her connection to the Void death would only be used in the most extreme cases, even then it will not be done lightly.
17. How would your character’s parents describe him?
Her devotion to her family has brought honor to her parents though it is slightly odd to those directly outside of her immediate family unit due to her connections with the spirits.
18. What is your character’s highest ambition?
She wishes to find and restore the scroll lost by her Ansestor secondly any other lost scrolls.
19. How religious is your character?
She is more spiritual than religious.
20. How will your character die?
The desire is to live a long fruitful life however more likely she will be consumed by the Void as she tries to further the mastery of that spree of magic.