Shattered Empire: In the Shadows of the Dragon Mountains
These sparse fields are built into the terraces of these impressive slopes. The farmers toil hard and do produce rice for the Agasha family.
The lord of these lands tend to rarely see many visitors, and thus keep to themselves, and thus tend to values their holdings as bastions of wisdom, martial studies, meditations, high skills and prayers.
The seven fortunes have a great shrine built here, along with Inari’s temple which is well attended by the populace.
- Lady Kitsuki Sekimu, rules from the enchanted Halls of Harmony.
- Lady Kitsuki Hyakushou, rules from the fastidious Tower of the Resolution.
- Lady Kitsuki Kinmu, rules from the regal strong hold of Scholar’s Keep.
- Lord Mirumoto Nouka, rules from the well kept Estates of Devotion.
- The Silent Brother Musei, Keeper of the Fortunes.